These general conditions of use of the website, regulate the terms and conditions of access and use of www.construfy.com, owned by BIT Advanced Marketing, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mallorca in volume 2568 page PM 73.715 with address in Paseo Mallorca 17-C bajo, 07011 Palma de Mallorca, with Tax Identification Code number ESB57852659 and with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter, "the Company", which the user of the Portal must read and accept to use all the services and information that are provided from the portal. The mere access and / or use of the portal, of all or part of its contents and / or services means full acceptance of these general conditions of use.
These general conditions of use of the portal regulate the access and use of the portal, including the content and services made available to users on and / or through the portal, either through the portal, either by its users, or by third parties. . However, access to and use of certain content and / or services may be subject to certain specific conditions.
4. Obligations of the User
The user must respect at all times the terms and conditions established in these general conditions of use of the portal. The user expressly states that he will use the portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from breach of the rules.
Likewise, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disseminate, promote or distribute data or content that carry viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. IT or telecommunications.
5. Responsibility of the portal
The user knows and accepts that the portal does not grant any guarantee of any nature, whether express or implicit, on the data, content, information and services that are incorporated and offered from the Portal.
Except for the cases that the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively to the extent and extent to which it is imposed, the Portal does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for possible damages caused by the use and use of information, data and Portal services.
In any case, the Portal excludes any liability for damages that may be due to the information and / or services provided or provided by third parties other than the Company. All responsibility will be of the third party, whether supplier or collaborator.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
All content, trademarks, logos, drawings, documentation, computer programs or any other element susceptible to protection by intellectual or industrial property legislation, which are accessible on the portal correspond exclusively to the company or its legitimate owners and all are expressly reserved. the rights over them. The creation of hypertext links (links) to any component of the Portal's web pages is expressly prohibited without the authorization of the company, provided they are not to a Portal's web page that does not require identification or authentication for access, or it is restricted.
In any case, the portal reserves all rights over the content, information, data and services that it holds on them. The portal does not grant any license or authorization of use to the user on its contents, data or services, other than the one expressly detailed in these general conditions of use of the portal.
7. Applicable legislation, competent jurisdiction and notifications
These conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Spain. For any claim, the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca will be competent. All notifications, requirements, requests and other communications that the User wishes to make to the Company that owns the Portal must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been correctly carried out when they have been received at the following address email@example.com.
In the treatment of the personal data of its Users, the Controller complies at all times with the legislation in force in Spain and specifically, with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter "RGPD") is repealed. The Responsible only treats the personal data obtained from the forms voluntarily filled out by the Users under the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, limitation of the conservation period,
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Bit Advanced Marketing, SL with address at Paseo Mallorca 17-C bajo 07011 Palma de Mallorca, CIF ESB57852659, with contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 971439851.
The User can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Responsible at the following email address email@example.com and by postal mail to the address of the Responsible.
CATEGORIES OF DATA, PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE SAME
The Responsible treats the following categories of User data:
Contact information: name, surname, identity document, age, NIF, email address, telephone, IP, country, device and language.
Academic training data provided through the corresponding Curriculum Vitae.
Professional experience data provided through the corresponding Curriculum Vitae.
Preferences: information that the user provides about their preferences, for example, the type of products purchased by the User.
Use of the website and communications: how you use our website as well as the information collected through cookies that the user can consult in our Cookies Policy. Certain cookies can affect the privacy of the User by allowing their content to be related to certain personal data, including their tastes and preferences.
The Controller exclusively treats the personal data provided by the User and does not deal with special categories of personal data. The main purpose for which we treat the User's information is to provide the services expressly requested by the User (marketing, offers related to renovation services and works in general, publication of job offers in the works and renovation sector, and facilitate the contact between business or professional Users and other potential employed Users).
The Controller treats user data for the following purposes:
- a) Provision of services expressly requested by the User, as well as to manage their payments and orders;
- b) Sending curriculum vitae and academic and professional information to third parties potentially interested in hiring the user.
- c) Provide support and support services to Users, notify service or account issues (for example, reset the password, warn of improper conduct and, if necessary, report the suspension or deletion of the User's account);
- d) Carrying out commercial, operational and statistical activities. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
- e) Advice and sending of newsletters and other commercial communications by email about the Responsible and the provision of renovation and construction services in general, and the communication of job offers in said sector. The User may indicate his opposition to receiving such newsletter at any time. The User expressly consents to receive these emails, although they may unsubscribe (i) at the link specified in any communication sent by email, (ii) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this will not imply the cancellation of certain non-commercial communications,
The legal basis for the processing of User data by the Responsible Party is the User's consent (art 6.1 a) RGPD). Alternatively, the Controller may process the User's data on the legal basis of legitimate interest. Said legitimate interest consists of maintaining and promoting commercial and professional relations between the Responsible and the User and the prevention of fraud.
The communication of personal data by the User is voluntary, although it constitutes a contractual condition so that he can acquire the products marketed by the Responsible and so that he can publish and have access to job offers. Thus, the refusal of the User will mean the impossibility of providing certain services to the User by the Responsible Party.
The User may withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Responsible Party will communicate the User's personal data to the following recipients, which the User expressly accepts:
- i) anonymously, to advertising and programming providers to share statistics;
- ii) to businessmen or professionals in the works and reforms sector in general, who may be potentially interested in hiring the user, without the Controller participating in any way in the selection process, hiring, or working conditions user.
iii) if the User expressly consents in the form intended for this, to the following company of the group to which the Responsible Party belongs, for the management and obtaining of budgets and the sending of commercial communications from said company regarding works and renovation services general: Habitissimo, SL C / Rita Levi, s / n, Blue Building, ground floor, Parc Bit, CP 07121. Mallorca Mercantile Registry Sheet PM-72.236. CIF B-65100240. email@example.com.
The Responsible informs and expressly guarantees the User that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies that are not of the group to which the Responsible belongs, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is made, previously, The express, informed and unequivocal consent of the User will be requested.
The company of the aforementioned group to which the Data Controller could transfer the data is Habitissimo, SL, whose contact details are listed in the previous section.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
The personal data provided will be kept indefinitely, as long as the deletion of the same is not requested by the User.
OTHER USER RIGHTS
The User can obtain confirmation as to whether the Responsible is treating personal data that concerns him and access them.
The User may request from the Responsible Party the exercise of the rights of access to personal data, its rectification, deletion, the limitation of its treatment, opposition and portability, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching Copy of the official identification document of the User and clearly expressing the right that he wishes to exercise. You can request the forms for the exercise of the aforementioned rights to said email address.
The User can also file a claim with a control authority.
The Controller is directed to adults and does not voluntarily collect or maintain any type of personal data from minors. If the Responsible party becomes aware that the User is a minor, they will proceed to immediately cancel their personal data and their account.
SECURITY MEASURES ADOPTED BY THE CONTROLLER TO ENSURE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE DATA
The Controller adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, theft of the personal data provided, as well as to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of technology, the costs of application, the nature, the scope, the context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the use of the User's personal data, the Responsible Party undertakes to respect confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of their treatment, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adopt all technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
The Responsible Party takes particular account of the risks posed by data processing, in particular as a consequence of the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data. data. The Controller takes measures to ensure that any person acting under its authority and has access to the User's personal data can only process said data following the Controller's instructions, unless they are obliged to do so under applicable law.
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that are well treated by Construfy or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that Users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.